Davison Close, Greenwich, London
KEY PROJECT STATISTICS:
A Gated Development of 4 Houses
2 x 4-bedroom homes
2 x 5-bedroom homes
Project completion date: Spring 2022
Davison Close is located off John Penn Street, just 15 minutes’ walk from Greenwich high street and Greenwich Park. This sought-after area is just off the A2 trunk road leading in and out of London, close to a plethora of overground rail and DLR stations, including Greenwich and Lewisham, St Johns, Deptford Bridge and Elverson Road.
With a 12 minute commute to Canary Wharf and a 20 minute commute to The City, there is sure to be huge demand for these luxury family homes.
- Bosch appliances with Elica cooker hood
- Silestone quartz work surfaces
- Hot water tap (no need for a kettle!)
- Leicht Luxury German Kitchens
- Contemporary Sanitary ware including Crosswater and Rhoper Rhodes
- Contemporary black taps, shower & fittings in the Master Ensuite
- Storage elements including drawers under the sink
- Find out why we named this development after Emily Davison
- Check out our ultimate guide to the Greenwich area
- Discover the very best things to do in Greenwich this Christmas
We are working with Endeavour Construction on this project.
See the latest updates from our site visits here.