Davison Close, Greenwich, London
KEY PROJECT STATISTICS:
A Gated Development of 4 Houses
2 x 4-bedroom homes
2 x 5-bedroom homes
Project completion date: Autumn 2021
Davison Close is located off John Penn Street, just 15 minutes’ walk from Greenwich high street and Greenwich Park. This sought-after area is just off the A2 trunk road leading in and out of London, close to a plethora of overground rail and DLR stations, including Greenwich and Lewisham, St Johns, Deptford Bridge and Elverson Road.
With a 12 minute commute to Canary Wharf and a 20 minute commute to The City, there is sure to be huge demand for these luxury family homes.
- Bosch appliances with Elica cooker hood
- Silestone quartz work surfaces
- Hot water tap (no need for a kettle!)
- Leicht Luxury German Kitchens
- Contemporary Sanitary ware including Crosswater and Rhoper Rhodes
- Lusso Stone vanity units & accessories
- Contemporary black taps, shower & fittings in the Master Ensuite
- Storage elements including drawers under the sink
- Find out why we named this development after Emily Davison
- Check out our ultimate guide to the Greenwich area
We are working with Endeavour Construction on this project.
See photos from our February 2021 site visit here.
See the latest update from our April & June 2021 site visits here.
Watch a photo and video story from our September 2021 site visit here.