Are you are looking for interesting indoor things to do in Kent?
We have ten great suggestions here, including skateboarding, escape rooms, stately homes and bouldering. You’re sure to find something for the whole family to enjoy, even when it’s raining.
Please be aware that these suggestions may require pre-booking. In addition to this, parking may be limited, or unavailable, so please plan ahead.
Interesting indoor things to do in Kent
- How about a spot of indoor mini adventure golf at Lost Island Adventure in Margate?
- If you want to have fun while getting a good workout, try bouldering (climbing without ropes) at Chimera in Tunbridge Wells.
- Learn how to skateboard at Revolution indoor skate park in Broadstairs.
- Visit Down House (near Biggin Hill) where Charles Darwin wrote On the Origin of the Species.
- Pop into a board game cafe like Playopolis in Rochester with your friends for a drink and bite to eat while trying out a new game together.
- Put your brain to the test at an escape room. Work together with your family to solve puzzles and riddles. We especially like the Wild West room at Clever Dilemma in Faversham.
- Mooch around the Hornby Visitor Centre in Margate and enjoy their spectacular Model Railway and Scalextric layouts.
- Indulge in a little retail therapy at Ashford Designer Outlet for quality brands at discounted prices.
- Spend a day at the Royal Engineers Museum at Gillingham, which is home to one of the most important military collections in the UK.
- If you’re looking for something creative to do with your children, why not try painting pottery at Little Potters in Sittingbourne?
Once the weather improves, take a look at our list of 20 wonderful things to do in Kent in Spring.